Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last Post from Australia

What a fantastic 3 + months we have had.  Sadly, this is the last Australia post.  Our hotel in Sydney is near Darling Harbour and Chinatown - took this picture of a cool street lamp from our hotel room.
For lunch we took a train to Circular Quay - not a bad view from the metro platform.
On to lunch - not a bad view fom there either.
While we were eating, this ship came in to dock right in front of us.
We've come full circle. I think this is where it all started in Australia.
We're headed to Honolulu tonight and arrive this morning.
G'day!

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO Don't leave! Not that I don't want you guys back but I was so enjoying al your posts. I am so glad you guys had such a great trip, you deserve it. Have fun in Honolulu, eat some coconut syrup for me :)

    ReplyDelete