Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fremantle to John Williamson

         This picture from Fremantle reminded me of Santa Barbara.
We drove north from Frematle, along the Indian Ocean, to Scarborough Beach.  We're staying here for a few days.  We cab take a bus into Perth (20 minutes).  Yesterday we went to the beach that's about 400 m from our place.  Views south, north and west from our spot on the beach.
The Quarry Amphitheatre, where the John Williamson concert was held, was only a 10 minute drive from where we're staying.  An outdoor concert in a small and amazing venue.
John coming on stage.
We brought food and wine and were enjoying ourselves (between two 1 1/2 hour sets).
After the concert.

2 comments:

  1. No way??!! I am so jealous. I guess the concert was great? The venue looks outstanding. And I loved the 'veranda out the front' reference in a previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't wait to show this to Isabel. She will be amazed. Well done.

    ReplyDelete